Saturday, December 24, 2011

2012 EURUSD Trend Forecast

EURUSD Trend for 2012

Hi guys, hope you are having great trading sessions. I would like to share with you guys my outlook for EURUSD 2012. By looking at Daily Charts, it is clear which way EURUSD will go in 2012, Like i said before, im bearish and since now, me and my buddies had collected more than 500pips since TS/KS crossing inside daily Kumo Clouds. But im still looking into targeting lower, at 1.2XXX .. take a look below



 The red line on top of current price and below are my projected Support and Resistance based on Kijun Flat move. Crossing from top and bottom of Kijun Swen always create drastic moves, and therefore, its my S & R. Also my target TPs and SLs.

Purely on Technical Analysis, i'm always prepared for any Tricky Market moves and sometimes, stay away from any "Market Noise", and look for any nice trending pairs or instrument to make money from. If EURUSD will be goin up, below is my "Weather Forecast", Targetting 1.5XXX



Well, that's all for this week, i just hope you guys with lots and lots of LOTS in the future,.. hehe.. banking in more money than ever with my simple analysis, buying cool gadgets for your holidays, enjoying your winter (if your outside of Malaysia.. haha) and dont forget to pay your bills..


Plan your trades and trades your plan. Remember, Making Money is the Matter of Strategy and Opportunity. Good Luck and have a Safe and Profitable Trade!!


All the Best. Syamrock